Technical Bureau Certifications has the right to revοke or recall a certificate if:
- The company violates a term of the General Certification Regulation and the relevant Contract, misuses / misleads the certificate or logo, or uses them in a manner contrary to the General Certification Regulation.
- The result of the surveillance inspection does not justify the retention of the certificate and the logo, or it cannot be carried out for reasons not related to the Technical Bureau Certifications but concerning the Organization.
- The company is declared bankrupt.
- The company does not pay the fee and any costs to the Technical Bureau Certifications and even within the time limit set by it.
- The company requests the revocation of the certificate for reasons that do not refer to the Technical Bureau Certifications but concern the Organization.